As Christmas is coming up, it is almost impossible to find the best holiday gifts for your significant other. Sometimes it is like trying to figure out the da Vinci code to get a gift your man will actually use. Well, look no more because I have compiled a little list to top off your Christmas shopping. Nordstrom is currently has FREE SHIPPING until the 18th, so there is still time to find that perfect gift!
2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Him
1. Ascot Slipper by UGG: What person does not love a good slipper? Especially in the winter time.
3. Bluetooth Workout Wireless Headphones: I love good Bluetooth wireless headphones when I am working out and these are affordable and powerful.
4. Patagonia Better Sweater Zip-Front Jacket: Not only will you be supporting a sustainable brand but you will look good doing it.
5. Nike Heritage Jogger Pants: Jogger pants are like sweatpants but sexier and who doesn’t love looking a little sexy in sweatpants?
6. Carhartt Woodside Hat: I am a big fan of Carhartt because they provide affordable and comfortable clothing. They are also a Michigan brand and I love supporting local companies.
7. Herschel Supply Co. Novel Duffel Bag: Has your boo thang been dragging around the same duffle bag since high school or college? Maybe it is time to upgrade to a sleek and fashionable duffel bag.
8. MVMT Classic Bronze Age Watch: I have always loved the brand MVMT because they provide high-end watches at a decent price. I have not had an unhappy customer yet.
9. Ms David Chelsea Boot: Every man needs a nice pair of dress shoes for the holidays and chestnut shoes to give any outfit a pop of elegance.
10. Altec Lansing Baby Boom Waterproof Wireless Speaker: The reviews on this speaker are insanely good. Everyone has been saying that it is a loudspeaker for its size. It is also waterproof so it would be great for the shower or out on a boat ride.
Overall, these items are crowd pleasers and are sure to bring a smile to your boo thang. If you guys have any questions or would like to see more of please comment below!! Also, have you bought any Christmas gifts for your significant-other comment below I would love to hear your gift ideas!